Radiator Caps

I just read in this morning's Washington Post businees section that BMW is
recalling an unspecified number of (I believe it was) '88 through '94 cars,
apparently of all series, for a radiator cap defect which could cause the
cap to vent coolant.  This is all the article said.  Does anyone have any
more details?
     Dave Spiegelthal  '91 318i
     Calverton, VA
			BMW used 4 different caps during this period, some mfg by Behr and
others by Reutter.  Pressures varied from 1.0 bar, 1.4 bar and to as high
as 2.0 bar.  I'm curious which cap or caps were effected.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com