JC chip sold **James

Well the chip is sold.  The price - $200.  The taker - The first person
that contacted me.  After a little thinking, I decided that I would be
pissed if the price was changed, even though I still stand by my
previous remarks.  There was no deal, but I did offer it at $200 so I am
sticking.  This decision comes after a couple of emails that came to me
personally and were written in a rational tone.  I don't know what makes
others think that they can act like immature frat boys on a soapbox and
accomplish anything (no flames, I was in a fraternity, just thought the
stereotype worked).  Anyway, to all of those concerned asses, I have
upped my ethical standards, so up yours.

James Clay