95 M3 Clutch Problem?

I just test drove a White 95 M3/2 from the used car dealership (not
BMW). The salesman ask me if I want to take it for a spin. I don't want
to miss the opportunity, so I said, "sure, why not". I was actually
looking at 94 540 on the lot but it was not in best shape. While I was
test driving the M3, I noticed the clutch feels too low, is that normal
on M3 with 52,000 miles on it? Does this mean a new clutch is needed or
just adjustment? Anyway, I never had so much fun the driving car. What's
the best rpm shift points for smooth acceleration? The only problem I
found was that the driver's side door  have overspray inside the hinges
area. You know what that means (body damage).  I just thought I'll share
that experience. I am still looking for that perfect 95 5er.

Marlon
95 5**(still searching)