<misc>RD Sport or Racing Dynamics??

If this has been addressed previously forgive me, but can someone clearly
explain whats the deal between RD Sport and Racing Dynamics?  I was under
the impression that RD-Sport was the REAL deal with REAL I-TAL-YUN proucts.
I also was under the impression that RD-Sport folks didnt care to much for
Racing Dymanics folks due to legal issues between the two.  Yet, many
aspects of their webpages are startlingly similiar, almost identical even.
("Heavens to Mergo-troyd")

Dont believe me? Check out:

http://www.rdsport.com/OnLineCatalog/NewCatalog/OLC_Intro.htm

and