Re: Jim C Chip FS...new info

Seems to me "GREED TAKES OVER" would have been a more accurate subject
line.

Now I know this probably sound like sour grapes, since I expressed
interest in the chip last night, but everything turns out for the best:
I prefer to deal with people with more class than the original poster
has demonstrated.

Just my $ .02
- -jerry