320i/2002 alloy wheels for sale

Hi Digester's,

I have a full set of (5) 20 spoke Factory alloy wheels that were used on
80 - 82 320i's that also fit 2002's. They are 5.5x13's and accept up to
a 185x70 13 tire without any clearance problems, maybe larger but I'm
not sure... All (5) = $250.00 or $200.00 for just (4), you pay shipping.
If you're interested in them and aren't sure what they look like you can
click here http://www.futureup.com/wheel.htm to see a pic of them. The
picture shows a 5 bolt pattern, but these 5 are all 4-bolt pattern. I've
refinshed four of them and they look REAL nice. They're all in VERY good
condition, I don't need them because I just bought a full set of 3-piece
BBS alloys for my 2002. Anyone interested should email me direct or call
from 9 - 5  M - F central time.

Thanks,

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
501 227-9437
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
1974 2002 with several modifications
driven daily, custom  restoration in progress.
1983 533i  Wife's car