Dealership Rater?

All:

I have received a lot of responses for an online BMW dealership
"rate-o-matic" that can be used by any BMW owner. I, for one, have had it
with crappy dealers who know nothing about the products they sell and have
more attitude than a Texas waitress.

So the idea of an online "dealer rater" was born. I would be willing to
create the webpage and code the script to tabulate the results. But I need
help from the list as to suggestions for survey questions and tabulation
methods.

In order to make this fair to BMW and help minimize abuse, I would think
requiring a VIN number from any BMW a requirement for posting to (and/or
viewing?) the results. Your thoughts? Also, I would keep a log of the email
address of the individual who made the submission to help prevent abuse
from duplicates.

I would appreciate people's thoughts on the usefulness of such a
significant endevor.

- -Ed
- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Grey 5 Speed via Euro Del
'82-90 2.0L 16V VW Cabrio
'90 Ninja ZX-7