RE: Fuel Injector Information

Dave at Bosch left me a voice mail message with information on my
injector.

Bosch #: 280-150-714

189 cc/min static flow at 36 psi
16 ohm nominal resistance (14.5-17 ohm acceptable)

He said nothing about whether it is a peak and hold or saturation
injector (whatever that means)  Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Ed Walters
1988 BMW 535is 1998 Pizzafest Sport BMW 1st Place
		   1997 NNJR SCCA ESP SOLO II 1st Place
		   1997 NJBMWCCA Points Series 2nd Place
		   BL/SSed, ERKed, coilovered, camber/castered
		   Soon to be EW/MAFed
		   Chip? We don't need no stinking chip
1974 BMW 2002

www.shortshifter.com, UUC Motorwerks, "Holy Shift!"

Pomoto Pictures, "The Deer and the Cheetah",
	an unromantic comedy, coming this fall
	to a theater near you