re: service light reset button - Bavarian Autosport

Digest,

I have been changing my own oil for the past few oil changes. My oil
service light recently became lit, but I know an oil change is not
indicated at this time, as I just changed it with a good synthetic less
than 3k ago, and I checked and oil levels are adequate.
	My question is, is the $105 oil service reset button worth the money, or
would you recommend just taking my car to a dealer/BMW mechanic, to get the
light reset??

Thanks for any and all input.

Darren Beilstein
89 325is