BMW repair & insurance in Salt Lake City

My wife and I are moving to Salt Lake City at the end of the month.  I'll want
to find a good independent BMW technician once I'm out there.  I tend to do as
much work as my tool supply and skills allow.  My current tech is quite
willing to share information with me over the phone.  In return, I have him do
all of the work that I can't, even when it would be cheaper to go elsewhere.
I'm looking to forge a similar relationship in Salt Lake City.

Also I will be looking for a good insurance agency to insure the cars and the
new house.

If you have recommendations please share.

Thanks,

Kurt Zimmerman