More on the M coupe

Well I got to see an M coupe up close today too.  The wife and I were
headed to the local grocery store when I saw it there in the lot.  I got
caught by the driver peeking into it.  Turns out he is the new general
sales manager at MY BMW near Monterey, CA.  Seems his boss told him to
drive the inventory to get a good feel for the product.

Anyway, I still don't care for the rear end of the car, however in the 10
minutes I stood there talking to him, the car quickly grew on me.  For
those of you who are truly car buffs, it has a bit of an Avanti look to
it.The front end and even the profile views, are, well...tough!  This car
looks like a brute just sitting there!  Nice big fat wheels and tires on it
give it a very agressive stance.  I must admit, it is kind of in a league
of its own, because I still think the Z3 cars look like an uninspired Miata
makeover.

This car has a look all its own and surprisingly, I have found myself
thinking about it since I saw it.

Just my .02

John F
95 525iA