E28 Sway bar options

You can use Racing Dynamics, suspension techniques, and whoever else makes and
or sells bars. I run the Euro M5 sway bars on my 535is. 25mm front 18mm rear.
You have to cut off the stock mount and have a BIGGER euro mount welded on. If
is a fairly easy task.

One added benefit of using the euro M5 bars is they use rubber bushings
instead hard poly bushings, they don't make funky noises when they get cold or
have no lube on them.

They make the car corner flat with alittle understeer on the street ( not much
) on track they make the car neutral and very predictable.

GGray
87 535is turbo
88 M3 DM club racer.
91 M3