Re: bmw-digest V9 #226

I am looking for information on modifying BMW engines for a Robert Bentley
book.  This concerns all modern BMW engines from 1968 - onward.  If you sell
or manufacture parts for engine modification please E-mail me.  If you have
modified a BMW engine and have pictures of the modification, or if you live
near Connecticut or Mass. and would like to possibly have your car featured in
the book,please E- mail me.  Be sure to include which type of engine you have
modified.  I am also looking for people with unusual BMW engine swaps.  I am
also looking for historical material relating to BMW engines,line
drawings,cutaways,engine facts,or information and photos of stock BMW engines.

Thank you,

Henry Noble