Performance Wheel Lug Bolts Needed

What do I mean by performance?  Well, nothing, really.  It is just taht I
have a set of Gotti wheels on my car that require spacers up front.  The
bolts I now have are longer than stock, but have the wrong taper... they are
more like a VW, so everytime I take a front wheel off, I gotta go through a
ritual of re-centering and re-balancing.

So, who knows of a source for bona fide BMW Conical Tapered Wheel Lug Bolts
taht are (about) 1/2 " longer than stock?

Cheers,

Jan Nelson
82 745i (Proposed West Coast Bubba Beater)
83 745i Purrrfect!