DME Software on PalmTop -- Dinan

Am I crazy or is Dinan now selling a PalmTop (manufacturer unknown) with DME
upgrade software, and necessary hardware (adaptors) for people to do DME
upgrades at any time through the engine-bay DME port (switch from stock to
upgrade and back to stock whenever, where ever)?  It looks this way according
to their latest add in the Roundel.  They even offer free upgrades/improvements
as their software engineers develop them to those that will own this set-up.
 Obviously this would eliminate having to do any type of physical chip
replacement in order to obtain performance gains (similar to flash upgrades).
 If this is the case, is the software Windows CE-based or what?  Would any
PalmTop with Windows CE work?  If I'm not dreaming, then this is very cool.
 Imagine adjusting your own DME software to cater to exhaust mods, smog
inspections, intake mods, etc, or just switching back to stock if you're
selling your car.  I wonder if the Land Shark is working on something like this
for...uh hum...'98 M3s with OBDII DMEs ;-).
Regards,
Nitya...PalmTop in hand/palm ('98 Sharked M3)