<E30> FS: Fog Light Lens

     I have brand new in box foglight lens for sale.

     In the BavAuto catalog it is:

     Fog Light Lens Hella, Bumper Mount and 325es/is thru 87 Spoiler Mount
         63 12 1 468 159   $26.95

     $10 (includes Priority Mail) Takes it...

     Make sure that you have a Hella and NOT a Bosch Foglight (my 86 325e
     had a Bosch and that's how I ended up with this one,  too lazy to
     return it to BavAuto).  This is just the rectangular glass "globe"
     that the H3 halogen bulb fits into- it's not the $49.95 kit that
     includes all the plastic trim.

     First e-mail that includes address and phone number takes it (you can
     send me a check when you receive it).

     Jeff Sailors
     sailorsj@domain.elided