<E30> Radiator hose and Spark Plugs

Concerning Larry's radiator hoses:

I'm a few digests behind, so you may have already received help, but here's my
input anyway.  I just placed an order with the BMW store in Cinci, OH yesterday
for a BUNCH of stuff, coolant hoses among them.  I haven't even inspected mine
yet, but I just got the car and have no records or evidence of meticulous care.
In other words, I'm replacing things on my 1988 325is just to be safe.  Here's
the hoses I ended up with after telling the parts department to give me the
works: bypass hose, upper rad. hose, lower rad. hose, hose from pipe to block
(dunno, don't remember), overflow bottle to thermostat to heater core (this
one's expensive because of the "T"), hose to throttle body, heater hose.
  Sorry I can't be more descriptive, but I scribbled it down in a hurry and
haven't looked at everything myself yet.  I have the prices of each of these,
with BMWCCA discount.  If you want, I'll email it to you privately.

Good luck
John P.
1988 325is
BMWCCA pending