bad smell coming from exhaust (95 325i)

hi,

today after i got home, i went to my trunk to get my stuff and i noticed
this really stinky smell coming from my exhaust, i went closer to my pipes
to made sure it is coming from my exhaust, and IT IS, man this think stank,
it smells like a restroom at a bad restaurant. and now i'm wondering what in
the world is causing this?? the only piping mod i have is a triflow exhaust,
no headers or intake, not chips, no internal or engine work. i've had the
exhaust for about a year now, no problems, yet. i change my oil every 3000
miles and get every inspection done. so what could be wrong??

thanks

paul

sorry, didn't post what kinda car. it's a 95 325i