E30 - new shocks

Hello all,

Hopefully a couple quick questions.  I just acquired new Bilstein heavy
duty shocks for my '87 325is (Thanks Darren).  What else will be
required to install them?  Do I need new shock towers or anything else?
The car has about 158k miles on it.  I also have a set of Suspension
Technique springs.  Should I go ahead and put them on too?  Anyone else
have ST springs?  I will have my mechanic do the installation.  I'm just
trying to determine miscellaneous costs ahead of time.  Thanks for any
advice.

Sincerely,

Daniel L. Lowe
BMWCCA #93878
'87 325is

If you don't like my driving, don't call anyone. Just take another
road. That's why the highway department made so many of them.