Lets make an air duct M3

>I plan to install a large cone filter to my 3.5" HFM and would realize
>that I need to do some duct work.  I am would like use my fog light
>opening as the intake.  Can anyone recommend a vendor that makes a good
>duct that fits and looks clean.  Any installation suggestions would be
>appreciated.
>
>David Holeman

David,

Too much work!  Save your foglight holes for brake ducts at a later date.
If you dig down deep below your airbox ann relocate your horns, you'll see
the drake duct plastic is exactly where you  want to tap a hole.  Use a
hole saw (I use one that goes in the drill designed for installing deadbolt
locks in doors) and you'll see an outline moulded in the brake duct which
you cut out.

This is also where the Euro M3 airbox installs and breathes off of, hence
you're really using a factory location to tap into.

Grab some flexible tubing - stick it in the hole and snake it to the front
- - and direct the other end towards your cone and tie it off. You've got to
use a shield with the open cone or the fan wash will steal your horsepower.

Easy 2-Rolling Rock job.

Duane Collie