Re: bmw-digest V9 #231

Im looking to buy a 325es - my problem is I can't find one with low ( less than
80K miles) I found an 87 with 100K but im a little hesitant to because thats a
lot of miles.  In terms of BMW's and longevity would you think there is a big
difference between one with say 70K and one with 110K ?  Also the ad didnt
mention price for the car -- what should I consider reasonable -- supposedly
it's in "great" condition. Im new to this BMW thing so please forgive my
ignorance.

Since im writing anyway I might as well ask -- i want to spend no more than 4K
- -- is this car a good choice?

thanks,

adriano

End of bmw-digest V9 #234