Aggie M5

On the way home recently from A&M in College Station, I passed by a
black M5 with AC Schnitzer wheels. It was parked next to Sweet Eugenes
and across the street from Kennsington Apartments. I was wondering if
this same person was on the digest.
And here's a question for all, where can I get a front air
dam for a 325es for a good price. I like the looks of the stock air dam,
so if possible I would like to get a stock replacement. Also I will need
all of the stuff that is behind it. The lady who owned it before me tore
it off and never fixed it.
TIA
Craig Robson
86 325es taking off