BMW Rear Wheel Drive

- --=====================_17665433==_

1) The BMWusa website has finally fixed a link to their comparison between
front-wheel and rear-wheel drive cars.  As far as I know this is a recent
link.  Although biased to rear-wheel drives, it might be of use if you have
friends who swear by Audi or other front-wheel drive cars.

http://www.bmwusa.com/experience/technology/rwd/rwd.html

2) Does anyone know where on the website the torque/HP graphs have gone for
various engine types? I recall looking at engine output graphs a few months
ago (might have been the German website).

Charlie
1989 316i
1999 328i

[InternetShortcut]