Time for my first service in Chicago

Hi!  This is my first time posting, so a little forgiveness if I screw up.
I'm in Chicago for the first time with my car, and it's time for an oil
change (3000 miles on the odometer).  Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar
with the dealerships in the Chicago area, and was hoping for some
recommendations of places to go for my oil change.  Also, since it's my
only car/mode of transportation, can they do the oil change while I wait or
provide me an alternate means of transportation while my car is in the
shop?  For what it's worth, I live in the northern suburbs (Evanston).  All
comments and suggestions appreciated.   Thanks!

Conway Chen
'98 323is (straight from Houston and transplanted in Chicago)
- --
Conway Chen
Bellaire HS c/o '95 BABY! / Northwestern University CAS c/o '99
e-mail: chiapet@domain.elided / finger: ctc213@domain.elided
World Wide Diho:
<http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/%7Ectc213>http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~ctc213/=A0
(Updated: 05/20/98 - Click the eye) =20