Re: <E34> Hood shocks: Where? for cheap?

Try BavAuto or BMP Design, both have reasonable prices.
If you have more than one (there's only one on an E30),
you might as well replace both.  They probably wear out at
the same rate (like suspension shocks).

Later,
Norm

Mike Gruby wrote:

> I need the shocks for my hood on my '92 535i.  They don't hold the hood up
> at all.  My dad said when he was at track auto he looked for them and they
> said they had to special order them for like 70 bucks each? That sounds
> really expensive.  Where is the right place to get these for a good deal.
> Also, Is it necessary to get both shocks? or can I get by with just one?
> Thanks.

> Michael Gruby
> e-mail: gruby@domain.elided
> University of Illinios
> http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~gruby

- --
***  Remove "nospam-" from address when responding via email  ***