E28 Side Skirts for sale

Hello,

I have been off the Digest for a couple of months - it is good to be back!
It even appears that there are fewer flame wars than earlier this Summer,
how refreshing.

Anyhow, I am selling two Alpine white side skirts taken off my E28 535i.
They are in good shape and should fit any E28.  I am asking $160, plus
shipping, with some room for price negotiation.

Thanks,

Reed
Seattle
1985 535i  (In the shop getting its rear end fixed, victim of an
inattentive, bonehead Chevy S-10 driver, but at least he was insured.  "Hey
maybe we can settle this without going through our insurance companies....."
Yeah, right!  The total was almost $3K.)