M6 suspension upgrade....

I currently own a 1988 M6 that I want to upgrade the suspension and to
lower the car about an inch.

I previously owned a 635csi that I upgraded the suspension with a Bilstei=
performance package that included progressive springs and shocks that
significantly improved that handling and lowered the car about an inch.

I want to do a similar upgrade to my M6. I know I have to buy the parts t=
eliminate the self-leveling system as well as the performance springs and=

shocks. It also is important to my to lower the car at least an inch for =
low profile look, but I do not want to lower the suspension to much that
the wheels are not parallel to the road,like / \. What additional part(s)=

are needed to insure that the wheels remain parallel to the road.

Please e-mail me any recommendations.

Thank you,

Dennis Logan