<reply> Gague face installation

I have a 95 M3 and put in white NR gague faces.  Looks pretty cool in
the day, but the white face reflects some light from the lighted needles
at night, causing a slight glare in the area "under" the needle.  I just
dim them down, but the QUALITY of lighting at night is not as good as
stock....That being said....I can tell you how to do this, but it is a
PITA pretty much...mucho Torx screws to take out, gagues to toss around,
etc...If you like, i will tell you how (too long for digest <WOB>,  Let
me know..
Tim

95 M3  Avus/Dove -- Bilsteins, H&R's, x-brace, strut brace, euro HFM, CF
heat shield, clear corners, sides, and rears, white gague faces, MB
Quart/JL Audio system, BL/SS'ed w/ ERK, and other crap too!