LTW Splitter Clones M3

> I've seen some M3s install an additional splitter or
>perhaps a bigger one on their M3s.  Perhaps on some Dinan prep'd cars too.
>They are not like the bigger splitter on thge M3 LTW.  The ones I'm
>referring to look like an additional lip extension......Does anyone know
>where I could find 'em?  A factory part perhaps?  THANKS!
>
>Brandon Ong
>Singapore

Brandon,

These are more often than not made by R-D Sports.  I've seen a few of them
and they look pretty good.  To see them, go to:

http://www.rdsport.com/OnLineCatalog/NewCatalog/OLC_Intro.htm

Also skip the chrome wheels...they look big time pimpy.

(My apologies in advance to all pimpsand/or aspiring pimp wannabees on the
Digest. The opinions contained within this e-mail are in no way meant to
degrade your choice of vocation or culture, lack of good taste, where you
live or your God-given right to place hot french fries in your lap and burn
your pee-pee).

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/Pfest2 in 10 days!
National Capital Chapter