<WOB> redneck supercharger?

 I heard someone describe awhile back a rig using a gasoline powered
leaf blower to act as a supercharger of sorts.  This is not only
really funny due to the enormous impracticality of such a thing, but
it also seems like it would work under certain conditions.
 Does anyone with experience in forced induction have any comments?
Or has Red Green already tackled this issue?
 I'm having a vision: a big Fnord pickup truck with *twin* leaf
blowers mounted in the corners of the bed.  K&N cone filters attached
to the intakes.  Aluminum dryer exhaust tubing running up & over the
roof, next to the tachometer mounted on the hood, and snaking into the
hole sawn in the hood once intended for a gigantic scoop.  On bubba's
command, both dogs in the bed grab the ripcord and start a leaf
blower.  The truck peels away and both dogs end up helplessly pinned
against the "airgate" strung across the rear.  wow.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net