Euro or U.S.??

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but I have a very important question.
We all know that the Euro  M3 is better than the U.S. M3, but (and this
is the very important question) is the Euro
bimmerbabe better than the U.S. bimmerbabe???  I say what better way to
kick off the start of my new web site (www.bmwmpower.com) than to have a
contest and find out.  Send in your Euro/U.S. bimmerbabe photos and I
will post them.  (There has to be a bimmerbabe and an  ///M car in the
picture)  Now, who wants to be on the panel of judges to decide this
very important question?  <g>

Suzy
97 M3
suzym3@domain.elided