<e36> H&R OE Special Sports Springs (Anyone tried them?)

Hi Digestors,
	I'm currently thinking of selling my H&R Sport due to the excess
negative wear as well as other personal reasons.  A fellow digestor
suggested me to check out the H&R Special Sports Springs.  I took a look
at the specs on TurnerMotorsport and found them to only lowering the car
by .25".  I'm curious if anyone had installed the springs and could
comment about the springs.  I'm also interested in the performance gains
as well as any tire wear problems that might associate with those springs.
Please let me know if anyone have experience with these springs.  Thanks.
			James
			'95 325is