2002 Calendar

Attention Chris Kent and others:

I just got a reply from Rob Torres that he forwarded you a copy of his
letter to me. I have not responded to his childish behavior which
stands in his email that I am forwarding to you now. I have no idea
what this guy's problem is. So for people to get an understanding of
what Rob Torres is talking about in his email.. could you do the same
and forward this onto the list. I have no intentions of taking over his
business, it's not like creating an 02 calendar was an ingenius idea..
anyone coulda done it.. I never knew he was going to do a calendar, I
didn't even see any adverts or postings about 02 calendars from Rob in
the first place. It's pretty sad to know that someone who is
a dear friend of 2002s has to act in such a petty and childish manner.

(Please notice the timestamps)

Sincerely just an 02 enthusiast,

Lisa
02 princess