Re: Adjustable clutch stop

  For one way to do it, connect to:
http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/all/drivetrain/all_clutch_stop_adjustment.htm

  If your not handy or you do not have access to the tools, you can simply
purchase a hex head M10x1.5x40mm long bolt and glue the stock stopper (once
you cut the plastic threads off) or a piece of rubber to the head of it.
That's the way I initially did it on my '86 325es.

  If you would like me to procure the pieces/parts, create it as shown at the
URL, send me $23.00 and I will priority mail you one.

 RonStygar@domain.elided FLY BMW  (Marlborough, CT)
  http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_ronstygar.html

PS Make sure you understand what we are doing here.