FS: BBS RC Motorsport Wheels, 17 x 8

I do not use my car on the streets anymore, and use only race rubber.
255's fit best on a 9" rim, so I am selling one set of BBS RC
Motorsports, size 17 x 8, 38mm offset.

These wheels have been used exclusively for the track or
autocrossing, so they have never seen a curb.  One of the wheels has
a scratch; they are otherwise in excellent cosmetic condition.
Structurally, they are mint.

The RC's are great  wheels, hold up, balance easily, EASY TO CLEAN.
the ease of cleaning is a huge factor if you do much track driving.

The size is fine for anything from a 225/45/17 to a 255/40/17.  You
may need 5 to 15mm spacers from front clearance if you go to a 255. I
did, but my car is quite low.

the "Motorsport Edition"  was very limited.  The polished edition
didn't work at first, so they released the MS, which is slightly
champagne colored silver.

I think that the going rate on RC's is about $550, but I am not sure.
The RC's are yours for $400 each, plus shipping from Salt Lake City.
They are in excellent condition.  I will have to scroung up the
center caps, which you can't use on the track anyway, as they can fly
off and decapitate corner workers.

Carl Buckland