What's a Bubba - It depends on who wants to know

Grant wrote:

>What is a Bubba?

One of a group of bimwads.

>Why are they esteemed?  Or are they suppose to be steamed?

Esteemed means held in high regard. It appears to be you who is "steamed" that
the Bubbas are esteemed.

>I thought this was a BMW list.  What does being a Bubba have to do with
BMWs?

See answer #1.

>Typically a true country Bubba would call a 2.5L six a V6 mainly because he
was ignorant.

Why ask what a Bubba is, if you claim to know the answer?

>I have followed some of the rhetoric on the Bubba thread, and
it smells like the slimy end of the Monica Lewinsky cigar.

Were you there? In the Oval Office? Have you sniffed the cigar? Let's tell Ken
Starr.

>Folks are sending posts now looking for the sage advice from the "Esteemed
Bubbas".

See answer #2. BTW, sage means posessing sound judgement and keen perception.
Anybody ever call you sage?

>Excuse me while I barf, puke, blow chunks, etc....

I believe you would call this Bubba-like behavior, but I see you are capable
of it yourself.

>If some of you like to call yourselves Bubbas, you are obviously
free to do; it just makes you look elitist in the way it being used and it
makes you
look somewhat stupid although somewhat comical in an ironic way.

Ok, Bubbas are elitist, stupid looking, comical and ironic. Please don't
forget esteemed.

>So did I offend a Bubba?, Doubt it. since most people I met in my life that
I would call Bubba
to their face would not know they have just been insulted or they were too
drunk to reply other
than to release a gaseous cloud & send a slurred curse.

I doubt you offended any of the BMW Bubbas, perhaps just the.... what did you
call them?..... "true country bubbas". That would be your problem, as it
appears you hang around them often if you can so clearly describe their
behavior. Round here we call the type of person you are so familiar with
"inbred". I tend to keep away from that type and wouldn't really know how they
behave. Remember, we're elitist.

By the way, most of the Bubbas are proud of the fact that you paid them so
much attention. Thanks! Attention is what we're after.

Scott Adare
Spokane, WA
'95 M3 - bone stock - UUC