<FS>'94 325is in SF Bay Area

One of the salesmen at Motorsport 1 in Redwood City is selling his '94 325is
5speed.
It has about 40k miles on it and has the following toys:

'94 E36 325is 5 Speed Black/Black
Dinan CF Cold Air Intake
Throttle Body
Remus SS Headers and Exhaust
TMS/Jim C chip
Dinan stage 3 Suspension
M3 Brakes (up front)
ACS 3 Piece 18" wheels (black with red trim, these are the ultra expensive
ones)
Perelli P Zero tires
Short Shift Kit
CF Trim
Red interior highlights
Other stuff and things

I do not know the exact price, but if you want a "tuned" car without having
to invest a lot of money (he has $16,000 in parts alone) this is it.  I
would expect this to go at about $23k.  Sorry I don't have exact prices or
millage.
This is a pretty interesting car.  A little too "tricked" out in the looks
department for my taste, but if you want the kind of car that could make it
into European Car with the AC Schnitzer look, this one is it.  Since he
works at one of the better local performance shops, he has been able to
easily maintain the car properly and I would say it is in very good shape.
The owner's name is Andrie Hartanto and he can be reached at
"ahartanto@domain.elided" or his work at Motorsports 1 at 650.367.1403.

Greg Koenig
'94 Dinanstein