NO HEAD, how 'bout compression?

Korman's head is too rich for my blood...but something that is more in
my price range would be the high compression ratio pistons.  They go
from stock 8.5 or 8.8:1 to 9.7:1.  What good would they do me?  More
power?  How much?  Need a new chip?  Who does 'em for a 325i?  Will I be
slapping pistons with my valves if I cam it?  ANY ADVICE WOULD BE MUCH
APPRECIATED!?!  Someone has to know a bit about this topic, yet I feel
no one will rep...nevermind.  Send replies to me at home!
Daniel.d.ayd-1@domain.elided  Will the Bubbas bite?  Or do I have a
stumper?

Dan