<e28> M5/is factory spoiler removal -Reply

Oooh, thanks, Phil, now I'm stoked.  Does anyone out there have the Euro
E30 parts microfische?  If so, please contact me privately.  Of course, it's
probably gonna cost a small arm-and-leg-type fortune...

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977
1990 325i/is w/ no rear spoiler - yet