re: snow tires for 98 M3

Last year I picked up a set of Goodyear Ultra Grip Tires for Winter use.
Although the Winter here in Minnesota was mild, on snowy days, they did a
very nice job.  Never got stuck and always felt in control. Performance on
dry roads was good to very good.  I know the tires are made in Germany for
Goodyear and carry an "H" rating.  Most sizes should be available.

The other option?  Buy a Winter car!  Since I now own a new M3, there is no
way I will show it ANY SNOW!  Heck, it does not even see any rain!

Ray Rockholt
'98 M3
'98 Durango - Wife's Ride (good in snow)
'86 Cadillac Sedan deVille (winter car)