<e36> brake pad change, no more firmness...

	Hi Digestors,  I just changed my rear brake pads to Axxis
MetalMasters today, and for some reason the brakes doesn't feel firm
anymore.  It seems like the peddle travels more than before to stop the
same distance.  Does anyone know why?  Is it because it's new pads, and
will take some time to get used to?  Or Maybe I need to flush the brake
system as well?
	I didn't change the rotor since the dealer told me that I had some
more life for the rotors.  I also didn't machine the rotor either (I
didn't know if I had to or not, it didn't seem warped . . ) I'm just
hoping I did everything correct, I changed the Rear brake sensor as well
as put some blue stuff to quite down the pads.  I haven't really driven
the car too much yet, it just really bother me not having the car back the
way it were.
			James
'95 325is w/ funny brakes.