[E36] Wheels (5)/Tires (4 - R1's) for Sale

I'm selling my Moda M2s with 235/45-17 R1s on 'em.  I actually have 5
wheels, four of them with R1s.  They have 3 dry autocrosses and 2
in the wet.  No schools.  Full tread, BTW.  See http://www.tarr.com/
jeff/bigcar.jpg for a picture of these wheels on an E36M3.

Rob Steele and Tony Rausch have seen these wheels and can testify to
their condition.  One tire IS patched and one rim is out of true enough
to feel in the steering at 100+mph if mounted up front.

$950.  I'd prefer NOT to ship.  Can deliver to PF2 or Summit Point
(or Ocean City, NJ.  nudge nudge Mark).  I live in Central NJ.

Financing the lastest vehicular money pit,
MikeF