Super Blue put in by a dealer?!?!

Took my car in for its first Oil Service today, and also asked the dealer
to do a tech inspection for an upcoming driver's school and to bleed the
brakes. I had previously bled them myself with Super Blue, but I think I
got some air into the system.

I picked up the car, and drove about one mile. The brakes still felt
spongy. Thinking it was my imagination, I pulled over and popped open the
hood. What to my wondering eyes should appear, but BLUE brake fluid.

I drove back to the dealer (it was now ten after six), but the service
writer was still there. I asked him what kind of brake fluid do they use.
His reply: "Racing stuff...the blue kind like you had in the car when you
brought it in." I told him the brakes still don't feel right, and he said
the techs are all gone for the day, bring the car back and they'd check it
out.

Now I know the brakes don't feel right. In fact, they respond JUST like
they did BEFORE the dealer supposedly changed the fluid. (First push,
soft..release and reapply fast and they feel slightly better. Pedal really
goes towards the floor on a somewhat rabid stop from about 70.)

My question: isn't Super Blue a non-DOT approved fluid, meaing the dealer
would not put it in the car, probably even if you brought it to 'em and
asked real nice? I would assume there's a legal impication to this for 'em.
Has anyone else ever had a dealer put in Super Blue, straight out of the
dealer's brake fluid inventory?

Sorry for the rant, but I just paid to have my brakes bled and they're no
better than before. Won't feel to comfy at the end of the back straight at
the Glen the way they are now....