Valentine1 stealth installation

Got my V1 last week and have installed it in my '98 328is. It is totally =
hidden from view and I have the concealed display. I placed it underneath =
the back shelf just in front of the brake light. Here's how the power wire =
runs:
1. From V1, underneath back shelf to rear seat bolster
2. Under rear bolster, under rear seat
3. From under rear seat, under bench carpeting, under floor carpeting
4. From floor carpeting back up into center console inside. Cut small hole =
in carpet under console/armrest to fish into console
5. Under removable cupholders,coinholder,ashtray to end of console
6. Pry up shift console enough for wire to fish through to inside of shift =
boot
7. Bring through shift boot underneath, leave enough wire to connect to =
supplied cigarette lighter and concealed display.
8. Replace shift boot, about 2 inches of power wire remains outside to =
connect to cigarette lighter adapter.

Hope this helps all you stealth V1 installers. Took me about 30 minutes to =
do this.

Glen Chow
BMW CCC, BMW CA