<E28> FYI: Infamous Radio popping/distortion/UVLO

Greetings E28'ers,

	Just for your info regarding the infamous Radio popping/distortion/under voltage lock out problem, and how I fixed it.

	It seems to be related (well, at least in my case) to dirty power/ground connections back at the trunk mounted amplifier.

	Basically, I just sprayed Gold Mist brand, or equivalent connector cleaner/lubricator all over the connectors both M/F side. It worked like a charm. The radio has been distortion free ever since, and no more questions on why my radio shuts it self off
 every time I stop. :-)

As always, your milage may vary.
Enjoy!!
Nate