<E30> Converting from Automatic to 5spd

I just bought an '84 325e w/ a dead automatic, and want to put a 5spd in.
Besides the driveshaft, shifter, and clutch padal/master cyl. and its
associated hydraulic lines, what do I need to get.  I want to get everything
I need in one junkyard trip.

Also, is the rear ratio different for an automatic vs. a manual?

BTW, the dead tranny (for rebuild core), AT driveshaft, and other parts
are availible cheap (a little $$ for my time + shipping).

- -- J.
'89 325i w/ Jim C Chip, heated aspherical Euro mirrors
'84 325e project
'74 2002
'72 2002 (future 325i engine recipiant!)
'67 Firebird 400 Conv (4spd -- of course)
'82 Chevy Silverado C20 Diesel Pickup (parts hauler & tow vehicle)
'82 323i --> terminal rust, parting out
Jay Snyder                                   ________
jsnyder@domain.elided                      /________\
http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder         (oo==OO==oo)