Re: Korman heads...

<<<Want to do engine work next summer...like the looks of what
Korman's
stage two head has to offer.  How's the driveability of this head on
street car?  Any other opinions/experiences with this or similar
cam/head work?  Thanks...>>>

Dan,

I have the Korman stage II head on my '88 325is; just got it 2 weeks
ago..  My overall impression is that you definitely need to also do
headers at the same time.  The head and cam combo (you are replacing
the cam right?) gives plenty of power up top, but robs some low end
power.  My car has a 152,9xx mile old cat, and stock exhaust
manifolds, so the increased flow of the head isn't helping as much
because of the exhaust restriction..  When I get my NEW korman stage
II head (already broke, not the head's fault), I'm going to also put
test pipes and headers on it..

Later,

Jason McCowan
NCC