<All> WWW.EBAY.COM

I just registered with this Ebay place, it is great!! I missed the mint
condition 1990 M3 for $3800 (it went for $3850) which was to high for
me. I did however manage to pick up a Ferrari 333SP (ex moretti Daytona
winner) for $6500, and an original BMW Motorsport 1972 3.0CSL for $5900
(a little more than I wanted to spend, but the car was well sorted with
a good history...).

Check it out, I am sure there are more deals like this to be found on
WWW.EBAY.COM.

>Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 10:06:52 +0200
>From: "George Boudreau" <george@domain.elided>
>Subject: 1990 M3 up for bidding...read

>I was just looking at EBAY internet auction and saw this up for bid. I
would
>suggest everyone chaeck out ebay and get registered. There are always
BMW
>goodies up for bidding. Go to http://www.ebay.com and register. Then
use the
>search for BMW. Here is an example:

>THIS is an 1990 M-3 BMW loaded Red With buckskin leather.....The car is
>garage kept at all times has never seen a winter...51000 miles has Bmw
CD
>player W/changer in trunk for 6 CDS.5 speed transmission all spoilers
>factory adult driven No modifications to engine or body... complete and
>FACTORY...Will deliver any where in US for gas money and bus ticket
home
>plus 100 dollars for every 1000 miles driven to location...ADDED Car
has
>never been wrecked...Have known from birth 2 owner car 1st owner was
close
>friend so I am privy to all history>>>Reserve has been reduced from
previous
>auction>>>THANKS
>-
- ---