Tires for the 750iL

Scott,

Regarding your inquiry about tires for the 750iL.

My advice is to look at the Falken Tire web site. I currently run the Ziex
and they are impressive for wet and dry handling. They are also quite and
are wearing well. I am running 40 series on 17" rims.

The advice on the Dunlop D40's is does not apply to our nose heavy cars. I
ran some D40's and got a little over 10k miles before the inner edges of
the tires were gone. Also, the sidewalls were very sensitive and crack at
the slightest stress.

- -Kevin
'92, 750iL