Re: bmw-digest V9 #165

>WHY won't anyone BUY this car???  1994 BMW 325iC cabrio, black, grey
>leather, sheepshins, seats just re-dyed, 5-speed, Dinan chip, new stock
>whels, new Michelins, keyless alarm/entry, 6-disk CD, 50-something-k miles,
>immaculate, chrome exhaust tips, mudflaps.  Middle $20's.
													^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here, you answer your own question. Plus, it's middle of September.
If you really mean to sell it, either reduce the price (I can give a
suggestion privately, I have a black book), or better yet wait till April.
Mike.S
PS. Please take this as intended, trying to help rather than price
policing. I just bought a '92 E30 325iC with 30K miles and know what the
market is.

Visit me at www.gis.net/~mikest